Abrasive Brown Fused Aluminum
Product Code : 31
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Price Range
- 300.00 - 800.00 USD ($)
Abrasive Brown Fused Aluminum is a high quality, corrosion resistant crystallized material. It is used in the variety of industrial applications such as surface preparation, bonding, paint, and resin cements. It is fire resistant and can endure temperature as high as 1900 degree Celsius. The fused aluminum helps to prevent vehicle skidding. Owing to its top-notch quality, resilience and long service life, the demand for this Abrasive Brown Fused Aluminumt is high in the market. Moreover, we provide it in numerous packaging options to our clients.
- Descaling and descaling metal surfaces.
- Remove paint and powder coating.
- Deburring, removing flash and removing sand from castings and molding
- Decorative finishes for stainless steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals. Glass, stone and metal etching.
- Remove mold release and mold contamination.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 35000 tons Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 10-15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India