Abrasive Tuff Steel Grits
Abrasive Tuff Steel Grits are high-end metallic blasting material ideal for blasting rooms and aggressive cleaning applications. With high particle density, and cutting properties, they are high in demands. They are designed using the first-rate alloyed metal using cutting-edge techniques that make them suitable for different applications. Main Performance:
- Chemical composition: carbon: 0.8% - 1.2%, manganese: 0.35% - 1.2%, silicon: â¥ 0.4%, sulfur, phosphorus: â¤ 0.05%;
- Density â¥7.0g/cm3;
- Foreign impurities â¤ 1%;
- Metallographic organization: tempered martensite or tempered Qu's;
- Micro hardness: 390HV-530HV; 470HV-610HV; 570HV-710HV; â¥700HV
- Specification grade: G240ï½G005;
- The total amount of defects is â¤40%;
- Water content â¤ 0.2%.
The Main Purpose
- High-grade scrap steel is designed using high carbon steel or alloy steel.
- The procedure for directly preparing steel grit by using scrap steel includes the following steps:
- Putting the heated scrap steel into a crusher to obtain a semi-finished steel grit
- Screening and sorting of semi-finished steel sand products is done to get highly-finished steel grit. This steel sand production method reduces the smelting and pelletizing process of the scrap steel material
- Can do gems, jade, hardware, glass, and other polishing.
- As an abrasive, this is also used as a grinding tool like grinding head, sand tile, grinding wheel, oil stone, etc.
- A high-purity single crystal is used in the development of semiconductors and silicon carbide fibers.