Scraper Type Automatic Recovery Shot Blasting Room is an enclosure to conduct short blasting, a cleaning and metal coating process is performed. It is assembled employing the top-notch progressive mechanical tools as well as components. This is used in automotive, shipbuilding, foundry, aerospace, construction and other sectors. Performance Characteristics:
- It has low failure rate than any other blast room with only the scrapper rushing support position may break down.
- The supporting wheel is designed using nylon or engineering plastic wheel to ensure no noise during operation.
- The drive system is available a durable cylinder or cranks link reciprocating drive structure to ensure stable and reliable performance
- Polyurethane elastic scraper and gingival type screed structure ensures high stability of the stepping propulsion material to enhance service life
- Reduced foundation cost than the pneumatic blast room
- As per the demands, it can be designed without floor pit with anti-humidity features